Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

Yeah it's about as wacky as it can get.
Sunshine woke up Monday night running a fever of 103. So downstairs she came - and Daddy brought her to sleep in our bed. I swear that child is NEVER still when she sleep - at 1am he woke me up to give her some more medicine and she had just about managed to shove him out of the bed kicking into his back. After she went back to sleep about 130 I got woken up again to her flipped over pushing against me so that I was on the edge of the bed! She finally was content to just flop on top of me to sleep.
Yesterday kept her with me - brought her to work for a little bit and she got attention from the nurses here. Then took her home and she was asleep before we got in the driveway. Took a 3 hour nap, still running a fever bouncing between 101 & 103. Spiked back to 103 around 3pm.
Today she's home with a friend watching her - haven't had a call saying she's screaming at him so guess she's playing and driving him nuts. Very grateful he showed up to watch her this morning - I could not afford another day off work.

Hoping to finish the little touches on the house this week - would LOVE to see it go on the market with a for sale in the front yard for Christmas.

Its fun to get things done with her trying to help - whatever we are doing she wants to help us with. Sweeping, cleaning the bathroom, putting clothes in the wash, folding clothes (or rather I fold & she UNfolds *lol*). But you know what - I wouldn't trade these days for anything. She makes us smile and keeps us laughing all day long.

I promise I am going to get a couple of photo posts going here!

No comments:

Post a Comment